We’re running demos for those interested in learning more about the Reach Alpha robotic manipulator arm and related products.
In these Reach Alpha webinars, James and Anders from Reach Robotics will be demonstrating the Reach Alpha manipulator system and answering your questions.
We will run through the following agenda:
- Product overview – main features and specs
- Setup and Control
- Reach Control GUI – detailed look
- Product Options and Variations – controllers, end-effectors, different manipulator variants
We have two sessions this month to suit your location, sign up at the links below!
- Session A (UK/Asia): Tuesday June 16, 2020, 5:00 PM AEST
- Session B (Americas): Friday June 19, 2020, 7:30 AM AEST (Thursday evening in the US!)
What is the Reach Alpha?
The Reach Alpha is the world’s most lightweight, dexterous, and smart ROV manipulator for portable underwater vehicles. Not just for underwater robotic applications, the Reach Alpha is also suitable in other atmospheres and offers an intelligent small manipulator arm for a variety of sea, land, air, nuclear, and space operators.