AUTONOMOUS SYSTEMS RESEARCH
We understand the need for low level API access and detailed information. Our electric, lightweight manipulators are smart and customisable for your underwater autonomous systems project.
ROBOTIC SOLUTIONS FOR
ideal for ROBOTICs RESEARCHERs
- Track record with existing customers all over the world
- Force/Torque sensor options available
- Implement custom low-level control with the Reach Robotics Communication Protocol (API)
- Kinematic and Hydrodynamic Properties available for advanced simulation
- 3D Models, URDF and ROS packages for quick implementation
- High level of system modification available (control loop gains and readings, kinematic settings etc)
- ROS Node now available for rapid integration – visit our GitHub page
REVOLUTIONARY ROBOTIC ARMS FOR RESEARCHERS
CUSTOMISABLE AND RELIABLE
ROS2, SDK and ICD, 3D Models (STEP), URDF
The pace of development in autonomous underwater systems has accelerated in the last decade. We’re helping the world’s leading robotics labs and universities push their autonomous systems research from theory and simulation to real world application. We provide low-level control and the tools required to ensure your custom solution is a success.
- Autonomous Inspection and Intervention.
- Collaborative Robotics.
- Multi-vehicle cooperative transportation and construction.
- Task planning and control panel intervention.
- Object identification and manipulation.
- Manipulator task automation.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) applications.
Have a specific application in mind? Get in touch to find out how we can help.
Reach Bravo manipulators being tested by INESC TEC for offshore windfarm operation & maintenance.
“In our search for the perfect subsystems (robotic arms and underwater vehicles), we came across the Alpha 5 arm that has all the characteristics we were looking for: it is small, lightweight and electrically actuated. The Alpha 5 is integrated with ROS and this is an enormous bonus for us, as we can easily integrate it with the other subsystems in the UVMS configuration. The Reach Robotics team responded to all our questions, they delivered the system without any delays, and they continue to support and answer all our needs after the system has been delivered.”
Corina Barbalata, Assistant Professor, Louisiana State University
Our CLIENTS in Autonomous Systems Research
PAVING THE WAY
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
Our manipulator arms and robotic systems enable complex inspection and intervention in mission-critical industries and harsh environments. Discover the domains we operate in: