CRITICAL INTERVENTION SOLUTIONS
- Vehicle agnostic for quick integration onto existing vehicle fleets
- Scalable solutions: maximise capability from individual systems to large fleets
- Field proven through thousands of operator hours (product depending)
- Role flexibility – swap mission configurations in minutes
- Master arm and custom HMI enabled – reduce training and mission time
- Very small logistics footprint
Discover our Naval Based case studies
CRITICAL INTERVENTION GALLERY
We’re helping military organisations do more with their underwater robotics and autonomous systems. Reach Robotics’s lightweight manipulators multiply the capability of existing underwater platforms by enabling:
- UIED Intervention
- Search and Rescue
- Hull, Intake, Propellor Inspection
- Hydrography (Water and Sediment Sampling)
- Autonomous AUV Docking and Recovery
Have a specific application in mind? Get in touch to find out how we can help.
DevelopING a high-force cutter foR the US Navy
CASE STUDY COMING SOON
“The [new] cutter head is awesome! It had no issue cutting through the 1.4” diameter orange cable on the first try. A bonus was that we could actually cut through several lines including 550 cord, Amsteel blue line, a Kevlar line, and several normal boat handling lines.”
~ US DoD Official
Our most rugged electric manipulator, the Reach Bravo is changing the way remote operations are conducted by inspection and intervention class vehicles. Ideal for inspection, maintenance and repair (IMR).
The world’s most lightweight, all-electric manipulator for portable ROVs, offering a complete solution for close inspection and intervention in confined or complex spaces.