Grab with Confidence
Optimised for rough use in harsh conditions, Reach Robotics’s high-performance ROV grippers are designed for mission critical industries including offshore energy, military, and first responders. A comprehensive tool set multiplies the capability of the grabber with a cutter, and variety of retrieval jaw types. Features include:
- Built for harsh environments – 300-450m Depth Rating
- Corrosion and scratch-resistant anodized aluminium
- Adjustable grab force – pick up a sea urchin or cut a cable
- Active Compliance – enables safe lifting of unbalanced, heavy objects and optimises the stability of the ROV
- Quick change End-Effector (Options: Standard, Quad Jaws, Parallel Jaws, Rope Cutter)
- Overcurrent protection
- Undervoltage/overvoltage protection
Grabbers: BUILT FOR SUCCESS
See the Bravo Rotating Grabber in action
With high clamp-force and a 360° continuous rotation, the Bravo Rotating Grabber expands opportunities in the compact inspection and intervention landscapes. Paired here with the Bravo Cable Cutter, this unit is a powerful tool for severing tangled lines and subsea recovery operations.
SPECIAL RECOVERY SUCCESS
Alpha Grabber for Search and Recovery
A Reach Alpha Rotating Grabber (RA-2130) is used during a search and rescue test conducted by the Hutterian Emergency Aquatic Response Team (HEART). Watch as the grabber enables complex underwater recovery during the simulated emergency scenario.
Robotics Engineer at Tethys Robotics
GRABBERS MOUNTING KIT
Integration Made Easy
For customers looking for simple ROV integration, we highly recommend adding the Alpha or Bravo mounting kit to your order. We’ve designed these interfaces with a screw collar for easy deployment and storage of our underwater robotic grabbers.
FAQ's ABOUT ROV GRIPPERS
Yes, we can help you understand how to integrate our systems with your ROV.