ROVs IN SPACE EXPLORATION & RESEARCH
With advantages in weight, performance, and environmental protection, Reach Robotics manipulators are positioned for space sector applications including in-orbit servicing and rover services.
WHY REACH ROBOTICS MANIPULATORS
- Deployment track record for high-latency, low bandwidth remote operations
- Developed for underwater use, allowing immediate deployment into underwater neutral
- High performance, software driven control with on-board GPUs for AI-on-the-edge applications.
With the ushering in of the ‘new space’ era, the space hardware technology is no longer the domain of national space agencies alone. Reach Robotics manipulators offer a proven, high-performance solution to the commercial market. A small logistic footprint and best-in-class compact size provide a unique offering for:
- Life Extension (LEX) services
- In-orbit debris management
- Rover based foundation services such as sampling or sensor pointing.
Want to discuss your particular application with us?
PAVING THE WAY
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
Our manipulator arms and robotic systems enable complex inspection and intervention in mission-critical industries and harsh environments. Discover the domains we operate in: