ROVs IN OFFSHORE ENERGY
Whether operating in Topside or Subsea spaces, you can now do more with inspection-class Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs). Our lightweight manipulators enable complex intervention, close visual inspection, and Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) for Life of Field and Asset Integrity Campaigns with the lowest logistic footprint.
ROBOTIC SOLUTIONS FOR TOPSIDE & SUBSEA OPERATION
WHAT makes Reach Robotics manipulators the ideal choice
- High dexterity system for complex NDT
- Feature Measurement Tools
- Robust and High Grip Strength for secure tool handling
- Probe and Brush Holder solutions
- Master arm enabled – reduce training and mission time
- World class Manipulator Dexterity in an Inspection and Portable-class package
- General Visual Inspection (GVI), Close Visual Inspection (CVI) of Jackets, semi-submersibles and FPSO UWILD campaigns including risers, sacrificial anodes, seachests, and other subsea infrastructure.
REVOLUTIONARY ROBOTIC ARMS FOR OFFSHORE ENERGY
We’re helping service providers in new diver-less inspection applications, minimising down time and reducing risk. Remote operation of our manipulators offers more versatile and safer inspection and intervention opportunities including the following applications:
Our robotic arms feature EMC and failsafes enabling safer operation in hazardous or toxic environments. Versatile and compliant with Offshore Energy industry standards, Reach Robotics manipulators offer new capabilities in remote inspection and intervention including:
Have a specific application in mind? Get in touch to find out how we can help.
“Have had the pleasure of using the Reach Robotics 5 function arm coupled with master arm controller for a number of days on a deep water project and it is a great piece of equipment, just like having your hands down there on the ROV. Has made it easy to achieve the results we were after.”
David Whillas, Manager, Topaz Subsea
Our CLIENTS in the Offshore energy industry
PAVING THE WAY
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
Our manipulator arms and robotic systems enable complex inspection and intervention in mission-critical industries and harsh environments. Discover the domains we operate in: