ROBOTIC SOLUTIONS FOR
ideal for MARINE RESEARCHERs
- Master Arm enabled – reduce training and mission time
- Active compliance on rotate and end-effector joints provide protection against overload and collision.
- Robust and High Grip Strength for secure tool holding. Grab with confidence.
- Soft Jaw tooling and other end-effector options to suit your research.
- High dexterity manipulation. Multiply your capability beyond a standard grabber to reach complex locations.
Boxfish Luna ROV with Alpha Grabber amongst marine life
REVOLUTIONARY ROBOTIC ARMS FOR OCEAN SCIENCE
CUSTOMISABLE AND RELIABLE
Sampling Tool Kits, High Precision to <1cm, Multiple End-Effector Options
- Organism Sampling
- Sediment and Water Sampling
- Delicate organism investigation with gentle handling.
- Selective sterilisation of Crown-of-Thorns Starfish and other pests.
- Recovery of objects, debris, and ocean junk.
- Placement and recovery of sensors.
Reach Alpha Soft Jaws for delicate handling and recovery of marine organisms
“Have had the pleasure of using the Reach Robotics 5 function arm coupled with master arm controller for a number of days on a deep water project and it is a great piece of equipment, just like having your hands down there on the ROV. Has made it easy to achieve the results we were after”.
David Whillas, Manager, Topaz Subsea
OUR CLIENTS IN OCEAN SCIENCE
PAVING THE WAY
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
Our manipulator arms and robotic systems enable complex inspection and intervention in mission-critical industries and harsh environments. Discover the domains we operate in: